- Great podcastMarch 19, 2021 by CMJO11 from United States
Nice podcast, when are y’all going to upgrade to professional microphones?
- TtttJanuary 18, 2021 by rhrbtbfb from United States
Your an amazing person
- My Pandemic PanaceaDecember 31, 2020 by Lisnoe from United States
This podcast has truly helped me to escape the stresses of living during a pandemic. Their banter and laughter provided an escape from the isolation of COVID. It truly has been my pandemic panacea.
- BakerNovember 24, 2020 by jcarc33 from United States
Zac ! You speak the truth-
- A to ZNovember 11, 2020 by thecbrady from United States
Awesome insight and laughs to boot!
- The best Cleveland sports podcastAugust 26, 2020 by Dmd221 from United States
Hands down, the best listen for Cleveland sports.
- CONGRATAugust 24, 2020 by Brody>Zac from United States
I finally figured out how to rate/review a podcast so congrat you get a 5-star
- Love it!!April 27, 2020 by PeteinPainesville from United States
No BS and how sportstalk should be. Best Cleveland sports talk you can get without fluff interviews or home team conservative takes.
- Outstanding!February 12, 2020 by Winslow Jones from United States
Zac and Dre cut through the BS and give refreshing and thoughtful insight in to CLE sports. CONGRATS - fellas!
- What are they ranting about nowDecember 12, 2019 by stephenf27 from United States
I listen every week to hear what these guys are “get-off-my-lawn-ing” (definition: the act of a grumpy old man yelling at children that are on their lawn) about this week. They preach to avoid social media, especially during a game; waging the war against twitter, Instagram, and Facebook like Rambo when he asks for a sandwich. Cursing is no big deal, enjoy listening to two men who know how to do their job and do it well and don’t ask for anything in return to give you a glimpse into the access they are given. Konnichiwa MF’ers
- Makes you feel back at homeJuly 31, 2019 by DMoney805 from United States
Zac and Dre are staple personalities of Cleveland sports. They treat fans in interactions either in person or on Twitter with the upmost respect and have a true understanding of what fans have been through, which is echoed in their conversations. If you have moved away from Cleveland, listening to this podcast makes you feel back at home and more importantly, a part of a conversation with people who understand your love for the city and it’s sports.
- No paywall!July 30, 2019 by Mayomeister from United States
I already subscribe to the athletic so why would I pay double zac if you start doing an athletic browns podcast?
- We are all fat kids from AkronMarch 7, 2019 by Cam Football Guy from United States
Awesome listening to two guys who grew up stuffing their faces with the same burgers you did and getting in trouble at the same bars you did pull back the curtain as best they can on your favorite teams.
- Akron’s finest?February 15, 2019 by Mike from NEO from United States
2 fat kids from Akron talk about the glory days of St. V and Manchester middle school basketball. I think they both talk too much unless they don’t press the record button.
- These are your guys if you love northeast Ohio sportsJanuary 26, 2019 by Luke Trissel from United States
Andre and Zac offer listeners a sports broadcast full of wit and character. I grew up in Canton and now live out of state so it is refreshing to hear two local guys talk northeast Ohio sports with humor and detail. I really enjoy the way they keep it loose on the show and would definitely recommend it to anyone who has a passion for the Browns, Indians, and Cavs.
- Best Cleveland sports talk in town!January 9, 2019 by JoeCleveland1964 from United States
If only the rest of sports talk radio was this insightful, entertaining and engaging. Love the guys’ perspective and their takes are intelligent and they actually listen to the other’s opinions. I do wish they would drop fewer f-bombs, but overall, this is a fantastic podcast!
- A Must for Fans in The LandJanuary 1, 2019 by Cbowen42798 from United States
If you are a sports lover in NEO, this is your podcast. Most, if not all are if a local nature, including high school and college sports. They cut through the media BS to keep it 100.
- Thank YouDecember 3, 2018 by Matt in OH from United States
Long time listener of this pod. Just wanted to thank both of you guys for consistently putting out great content. I don’t know how you guys do it with all your other commitments but I really appreciate it and I always look forward to listening to your takes. PS - The recent Terry Pluto pod was fantastic. I’ve never heard him talk before and Wow!, what a wealth of Cleveland sports knowledge. I’d love to hear him as a regular guest of the show. Thanks & a Merry “White Claw” Christmas to you both
- Hilarious, Funny podcastNovember 15, 2018 by btucci from United States
Can be very funny show, but also have serious sports takes. Love Zac and Andre!
- Simply the bestOctober 23, 2018 by Blanco145 from United States
Hands down the best podcast about Cleveland sports. Sorry took so long to give review fellas.
- Love it but can’t hear youOctober 18, 2018 by NYCviaCLE from United States
The insight you bring to the podcast is top notch. One complaint - your hard to hear, need to upgrade the audio. Keep up the good work
- I like this podcastSeptember 11, 2018 by Jay_prettyboi from United States
Great informative fun podcast. Andre knott funny as hell. feels like hes my uncle. Uncle Knott! lol. good work. keep going guys
- Best Cleveland Sports PodcastAugust 23, 2018 by RLEIII from United States
Great overall coverage of Cleveland sports from two guys who know what they’re talking about. They (mercifully) stay above the fray of the typical Cleveland-sports-radio talking points. Living out of state, it’s hard to find good, accessible coverage like this, even if it means I get jealous and hungry when Zac talks about Swensons.
- Best local sports talkAugust 23, 2018 by Jruss443 from United States
You won’t find better Northeast Ohio sports talk
- Great ListenJune 10, 2018 by m110330 from United States
Great listening to them. They ramble sometimes but it's always entertaining.
- Smart, real take on sportsJune 7, 2018 by Mgg25679 from United States
It’s so refreshing to listen to a local sports podcast that is not phony! Zac and Andre are real, they call out the idiocy of the local sports media scene and social media tough guys. All while giving a smart angle on sports itself.
- KonnichiwaMay 31, 2018 by Underdog017 from United States
The AtoZ podcast is far and away the best Cleveland sports based podcast offered. Andre and Zac have a way to make the listener feel like they’ve known them for years and are hanging out at the same watering hole as they banter about what’s going on with Cleveland sports.
- The ONLY Cleveland sports talk I listen to.May 31, 2018 by ikbssa from United States
Love the show. Long time first time. Imma hang up and listen.
- Actual Cleveland Sports talkMay 31, 2018 by therob18 from United States
Andre and Zac speak the truth about Cleveland sports while providing endless entertainment for every listener
- Cleveland Sports...May 30, 2018 by NotoriousWojo from United States
If you think you know Cleveland Sports and you don’t listen to this podcast then you are a liar. Best insight into Cleveland Sports...period.
- Best Sports Podcast!!May 30, 2018 by Codyrl27 from United States
As a sports fan growing up in the Akron area it is difficult to not know who Andre and Zac are. These guys give the best podcasts for all you Cleveland area sports fans. Whether it be about breaking news, trips to swensons, boating in portage lakes, or behind the scenes stories from their glory days, these guys deliver an amazing show every single episode. I hope this podcast goes on forever!
- Funny and informativeMay 30, 2018 by WastedP from United States
Awesome podcast, full of humor, information and snark. Must listen every week for me. Congrat guys!
- Game Changing Sports PodcastMay 30, 2018 by Nushwanstein from United States
Really fantastic balance of Northeast Ohio crassness and the beauty of sport. Hilarious stories blended with deep insight into the Cleveland (and national) scene. Beyond that the twitter machine has allowed a great community to develop. This podcast continues to be hotter than Jerusalem. Get your m-f head up and subscribe to this podcast.
- SkyvueMay 30, 2018 by Skyvue from United States
Best podcast for the Cleveland sports fan
- Must listen for Cleveland sports fansMay 30, 2018 by K.Bacon look-a-like from United States
Two pros who absolutely know Cleveland sports inside and out. Impeccable credentials and neither comes off as condescending. They don’t take themselves too seriously and poke fun at each other. You can tell these guys are friends because the conversation flows so smoothly.
- Great Job!May 29, 2018 by PantherBuck from United States
Enjoy the podcasts. You guys are a hoot, but you tell it, like it is, if I can coin a phrase. DJE
- Keeping it realMay 29, 2018 by Guynohio from United States
Fantastic insight and two guys keeping it real and telling it like it is. Fun and informative.
- Great podcast, eat SwensonsApril 8, 2018 by Angry Mob Justin from United States
The best...eat at Swensons or Honeymoon Grille, pickup a Scene magazine and check out the sparklers at American Fireworks. Buy a new Chevy from Josh Gordon at Sarcho...eh, buy a Ford. Subscribe and buy a T-shirt. These guys are great! Congrat!
- CongratFebruary 23, 2018 by Artdonovan from United States
This feels more like hanging out with your buds talking sports than a podcast.
- Best guys around!February 22, 2018 by Bschnyd from United States
Andre followed me on Twitter about a year ago and that’s when I realized they had a podcast. Before that I never really knew who ZJ was, now this is my favorite podcast that I listen to. They always keep it real and honest. Being from Canton I know a lot of the places in Akron they talk about and it makes it more relatable to me. I’m not a Browns fan but I absolutely love The insight about them. These guys really know their stuff. Hopefully they keep it going for awhile. Had to finally take a few minutes to show some love to the 330 built podcast!
- So real!February 9, 2018 by ljols from United States
You both are fun and funny and real! Listening to you two is time well spent!
- A to ZFebruary 7, 2018 by mjretchless from United States
Best Cleveland sports podcast and it doesn’t even cost $8.50. Honest feedback about teams with levity and story telling we need to get through it. Been a listener since day 1 and I drop almost everything I’m listening to when a new A-Z comes out.
- The only podcast I go out of my way to listen to as soon as a new episode is uploadedFebruary 1, 2018 by blueeeememphissss from United States
- Best Northeast Ohio Sports PodcastDecember 29, 2017 by Mt10222011 from United States
Long time listener since 604... Funny and informative with lots of truth telling. This is the best NEO sports podcast hands down... congrats (not congrat) on all of your success.
- Real, authentic NE Ohio sports talkDecember 19, 2017 by mary_oh2 from United States
These guys don’t try to be anyone they are not. Truly the best sports guys in Ohio!
- Best Cleveland sports talkDecember 6, 2017 by tmcgraw68 from United States
Great podcast for lovers of Ohio and Cleveland sports. These guys cover it all from a smart and funny perspective. Their genuineness has really sold me.
- CongratNovember 29, 2017 by Mailmantaz from United States
Humor, honesty, knowledge and just a overall entraining experience. Dre and Zac never fail to deliver.
- Two of Northeast Ohio’s finestNovember 22, 2017 by Dandickey25 from United States
I was born and raised in Northeast Ohio, and I am a big fan of these guys. I live out of state and these guys know how to make me feel like I’m right back at home. Funny, down-to-earth, insightful.... I look forward to hearing these guys every week.
- Best Cleveland sports podcastNovember 21, 2017 by Hips n nips from United States
Funny and knowledgeable guys talking Cleveland sports. Way better than anything on the radio.
- Best Cleveland Sports PodcastNovember 19, 2017 by mike_d79 from United States
These two guys from Akron have a great perspective on Cleveland sports, the Buckeyes, and any national sports topics. It's a must listen for anyone tired of hot take radio and tv commentators. I love listening on my commute. Cannot recommend enough.
- Never miss an episodeNovember 15, 2017 by Steven Pearse from United States
Zac and Dre provide educated, tempered, and rationality to the ever changing Cleveland sports landscape. Their variety of topics and guests make the podcast both entertaining and hilarious. Keep up the great work guys.
- Look forward to every episodeNovember 10, 2017 by Jolo1888 from United States
This week of 11/6/17 has been a great series of podcasts. Keep it up guys.
- Best CLE sports talkNovember 2, 2017 by Leanney76 from United States
Absolutely love the A to Z! Zac and Andre tell it like it is, no sugar coating or pushing the panic button just to get people riled up. They are insightful, relaxed, and a ton of fun to listen to. These are the guys you want to hangout with and talk sports, so listening to the A to Z is the next best thing!
- Intelligent AND entertainingOctober 19, 2017 by Jcribbs16fan from United States
So much sports talk is crap, unfortunately especially in Cleveland where the Browns get so much attention. A&Z are certainly entertaining but they also keep it real. Very refreshing compared to the majority of Browns/radio talk
- NEOhio SportsSeptember 29, 2017 by @RobbyStrock from United States
Insightful and hilarious! These guys talk about sports and life as you would with friends over beers. Mostly Northeast Ohio sports, but they also cover big topics with realistic expectations. This isn't shock talk but rather a fascinating discussion and open dialog. Congrat guys!
- Zac and Dre are two dudes you wanna have a beer withAugust 31, 2017 by Latanich from United States
These guys share their insider knowledge without making you feel like an outsider. Two good dudes who bust chops and talk sports, just like you and your idiot friends do.
- Dre don't lieJuly 9, 2017 by mitch3317 from United States
Extremely entertaining and always a must listen every episode. Extremely well informed and knowledgeable on all topics
- Popeye's!!!June 2, 2017 by Bob in Broadview from United States
These guys are the BEST!!! They both have seemingly endless behind the scenes stories of all of our northeast Ohio sports teams. Stories you can't and/or won't hear anywhere but here. Listen up, you will be entertained! Dre don't lie!
- Can't get enoughMay 30, 2017 by Trevor Michalak from United States
Subscribe, unsubscribe, and re subscribe. Best point of view on the "cleveland scene" (see what I did there?) in terms of sports you will find. Wish we could get a pod everyday, but I understand the guys are busy with real life as Zac would say. Tell your friends, family, kids, etc. help these guys out. Dre don't lie!
- CongratMay 25, 2017 by Themtownwaltz from United States
The "if I push the right buttons" excuse is played out and only lasted so long. I'd love to hear this with professional audio quality, especially with Andre's call ins. Sounds terrible and he always sounds distracted. Other than that, the content itself is always great. Cleveland Sports in an unfiltered setting is amazing. My only complaint is that Dre comes across as a little hypocritical, especially when he has his rants about the quality of sports talk (like I said, this is poor quality in a different way). I dare you to give them some constructive criticism on social media, btw.
- The best of clevelandMay 12, 2017 by ptho16 from United States
There's no way you can't love Andre and Zac; they keep it 100.
- must listenMay 2, 2017 by Ler44wood from United States
Sports talk in the its purest form, from 2 pros.
- Best Cleveland sports talk!!!!April 25, 2017 by Jpark20 from United States
Dre don't lie so you need to hear the truth!!
- Real CLE talkMarch 22, 2017 by Sshookman from United States
These two guys tell it like it is in Cleveland, and make it feel like you're just sitting across the table from them strategizing for the future of our favorite, fated teams. It's enjoyable every step of the way. I can't wait for each new pod.
- One of my favorite podcasts!March 8, 2017 by BradG312 from United States
Great chemistry and always entertaining! Love these guys!
- Majoring in the minorMarch 2, 2017 by Stu, Columbus from United States
While at times self-absorbed... these two local media veterans simply know their stuff and lend some quality perspectives and recognizable guests for any Cleveland/Ohio sports fan. Knott frequently unleashes his surprising inner Stephen A. Smith - taking on fellow media colleagues as well as the Browns' misdoings. Jackson brings a more subtle analogy-laden presence to the podcast, while also delivering unabashed criticism towards the local decision-makers. You sometimes pause to wonder if this pair has ever been wrong about the Browns over the years. Why don't the Browns just hire these two (again), this time to run the team? Another topic to crack open a cold one and hit the record button (hopefully) over. Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right?
- Awesome!February 11, 2017 by catchwithtwohands from United States
Best Cleveland sports talk out there!
- FantasticFebruary 4, 2017 by GolfCoach88 from United States
Very entertaining, informative, sports talk/life lessons.
- FavoriteJanuary 12, 2017 by Pwhite17 from United States
Listen and laugh. The guys mesh well and keep my attention (which is tough to do) for the length of the podcast. The stories and humor are great but the information and point of views listeners receive may be even better.
- The Best Radio in OhioDecember 24, 2016 by bryan_stoker20 from United States
Yes podcasts aren't radio, but I would rather listen to an hour or two of this show than any other sports talk radio about Ohio. However Ohio isn't all that A to Z does, they do a great job at speaking to the national level with just a bit of an Ohio accent Zac is the perfect version of sarcasm and intelligence and well...Dre donn't lie, he keeps things honest and grounded the way only good Ohio people can.
- Best Cleveland Sports TalkDecember 14, 2016 by andymcd712 from United States
Zac and Andre have the best views and insights on Cleveland sports and life. When I left Cleveland for college in Chicago, I thought I would stream and listen to podcasts by 92.3 the fan for my Cleveland sports info but instead I listen as constantly as possible to the A to Z podcast. I wish these guys much more future success and hope they go far.
- Love ItNovember 22, 2016 by Drew from Wooster from United States
My day gets instantly better when I see some knowledge dropped from Uncle Zac and Andre! Keep them coming!
- WonderfulNovember 19, 2016 by Mike, Cheeto from United States
The AtoZ podcast is something I look forward in the week. Every couple days I check and if a new episode is up, I have to listen to it. Andre and Zac are down-to-Earth guys who give a unapologetic look at the sports world. Can't wait to see what comes next! and to come to the AtoZ golf outing in 2017 again. Zac and Andre, Congratulations.
- Hands down, the best in Northeast Ohio and moreNovember 9, 2016 by mvincent31 from United States
Frank. Fearless. Andre and Zac offer the best commentary and insights into local sports — from high schools, to college to the pros — and so much more. While Northeast Ohio-focused, the show covers a wide range of topics in an entertaining and knowledgable way. The best thing I can say about The A to Z Podcast is that I listen to every minute of every podcast, even if a given topic isn't something I'm particularly interested in. Zac and Andre have a way to make it all compelling. Some of the best moments are when they stray off-topic to address what's in the news, music, food or anything else that comes to mind. This is the No.-1, "get out of the way" podcast in my library. When a new A to Z comes out, all of the other podcasts go on pause.
- Must listen podOctober 30, 2016 by Jeff Nicholson from United States
Great podcast. These guys have worked for sports franchises, which sets them apart from most guys with a microphone. They treat sports very seriously, but are irreverent and pull no punches with their takes. Somewhat Cleveland-centric, but they also talk national sports and social issues as well. Two hilarious guys with great insight and some funny behind-the-scenes stories. I don't miss an episode...
- CongratOctober 24, 2016 by Clevelumbus from United States
- Best podcast for the Cleveland sports fansOctober 22, 2016 by brutus8145 from United States
Best podcast I have found for Cleveland sports talk. You can tell these guys grew up in Northeast Ohio and get it. The keep true the themselves and are not afraid to give their option even if it is not the popular one. Both have successful careers in the sports media industry and have good insider stories. Way better than typical sports radio. Sounds like you are listens to to good buddies talking Cleveland sports. Look forward to listing these two back and forth to work each week makes me not even notice the drive. Keep up the good guys!! As always Go Tribe, Cavs, Bucks and Browns!!!
- A must listenOctober 22, 2016 by Max Eck from United States
If you're a fan of Ohio Sports, and a fan of general tomfoolery-then this is for you! Seriously, my week isn't complete unless I listen to a couple of these!
- ThanksOctober 22, 2016 by Hooday1 from United States
Congrat. Great podcast. Always look forward to your insight, humor and stories. I do a shot for every f bomb. Can't make through 25 minutes without being drunk.
- MikeOctober 22, 2016 by Santasdink from United States
Honest, informative, and funny!
- Different and betterOctober 22, 2016 by CLTIL from United States
They live it and they share it, how can we not love it?
- Great Indians storiesOctober 21, 2016 by Nickname54437 from Canada
Dre's behind the scenes stories with the Cleveland Indians are worth the subscription, even if you're not a fan of all Cleveland sports teams
- Great behind the curtain look at sports and lifeOctober 21, 2016 by Paul_in_Massillon from United States
This is the only podcast I listen to. The guys tell real stories and they bring into their basements talking sports, drinking beers in your sweatpants. If the guys had better tastes in beer it would be 6 STARS. Nice job guys.
- Big Fan of this PodcastOctober 5, 2016 by Saugaking from Canada
I love me some Browns talk and Andre and Zac give you real talk tied in with their experience of working in the Cleveland sports scene. It's entertaining and informative. Loved the episode with Scott Raab.
- The BestOctober 4, 2016 by Eileen225 from United States
This is my favorite podcast, period. All things Cleveland sports, as well as relevant current event issues. These guys are honest and naturally funny, and I LOL every time. Congrat!
- Must listenSeptember 28, 2016 by Rothy33 from United States
This show is a must listen for me! Great insight on Cleveland sports and fun stories. Feels like two guys just hanging out at the bar
- CLEVELAND THIS IS FOR YOUSeptember 27, 2016 by Tds6879 from United States
These guys show up and show out. A must listen for all Cleveland sports fans
- The crayola 152 box of podcastSeptember 27, 2016 by beet09 from United States
If you're easily offended this review isn't for you...if you like the garbage that is put out on the Cleveland sports radio stations then you're probably to dumb for this podcast. I've never written a review for anything before but these guys asked and since they given me such great entertainment it's the least I can do. Thank you dre and zack. Keep up the good work.
- Witty, insightful, relevantSeptember 23, 2016 by Jason Gossett from United States
Zac and Dre are perfect together and their podcast hits the nail on the head with their insightful and witty banter. Perfect for a displaced CLE fan such as myself; stoked they are doing 3 per week now.
- Best alternative to sports talk radioSeptember 23, 2016 by LindseyBaseball from United States
These guys are the best! Perfect alternative to local sports talk -- and they talk much more than sports. Very funny and entertaining.
- Great Podcast especially from local guys.September 23, 2016 by buddhafong from United States
The A to Z Podcast is a wonderful program that knows their stuff when it comes to local sports. I enjoy all the behind the curtains stories that they share with the audience. These guys enjoy doing the Podcast and it's very obvious. I just wish they had some sponsors to support them. Oh, well. My only complain is the audio can sometimes be a bit too high.
- Dre don't lieSeptember 17, 2016 by Matty_munch from United States
Best CLE centric podcast on the block. I never miss an episode.
- Funny and informativeAugust 24, 2016 by GFT216 from United States
Easily one of my favorite podcasts. They don't just talk about sports, they talk about life and keep it real.
- Fun PodcastAugust 15, 2016 by chousteau from United States
I caught myself dropping a "Congrat" in an argument with a contractor. I guess I like this podcast more than I thought.
- Timeout!!May 5, 2016 by TDH81 from United States
Best take on Browns/Cavs and pretty much every other major current sports event. Great analysis while also having a great time. Andre and Zach make you feel like you're one of their degenerate drinking buddies sitting around shooting the crap and talking about sports with a Summer Shandy in hand.
- Favorite podcastApril 27, 2016 by Chad Pariano from United States
Dre and Zac are always cracking me up at work
- FinallyApril 26, 2016 by Theo410 from United States
A Cleveland sports podcast with smart, logical talk. Andre and Zack do a great job. It's a must subscribe for Northeast Ohio sports fans.
- Love the showApril 25, 2016 by Ryan in Columbus from United States
I'm a little late to the A to Z podcast party, but I'm already a huge fan. Zac's tweets and insight are as on point as anyone in the Cleveland sports scene right now, and Andre's take on Tony Grossi and the way that the PD is castrating my guy, Paul Hoynes, couldn't have been more on the money. Would love to see a bit more of a routine/schedule, so I know when to tune in, though I realize that Dre's schedule throws a bit of a monkey wrench into that whole idea... Anyways, I'm hooked, I've subscribed and I follow you both on Twitter. Keep up the great work guys, you two are a couple of real ones and the most underrated duo in the Cleveland sports talk scene.
- Great podcastMarch 28, 2016 by #1 (cleveland) fan from United States
If you are a fan of Cleveland sports, this is a must listen.
- My favorite!March 27, 2016 by 330in513 from United States
Helps me get through my 9-5.
- Great alternative to crap radioMarch 23, 2016 by Kevincr24 from United States
The best Cleveland sports talk show by far. Local on air radio has made sports talk unlistenable with there hot takes on non issues. Keep up the great work Dre and Zac
- The BEST podcast re: NE Ohio sportsFebruary 24, 2016 by bv1113 from United States
I have been a big fan of Andre and Zac's work for a long time. Back to when they both worked for the Browns. If you want a funny viewpoint on any of the Cleveland teams this is the place to listen. They aren't like the guys you heat on the 2 sports talk stations in town who are looking for 2 things, ratings and phone calls. They give you a genuine, funny opinion about how they "major in the minor". I really wish they would tell the origin of "Congrat". It's becoming like a certain KNR host's "Kokinis story". Keep up the great work fellas!!!
- Not just the best Cleveland podcast, but one of the best podcasts period.January 29, 2016 by eatingcleveland from United States
I subscribe to dozens of podcasts. I listen to 20 hours a week of podcasts. A to Z is the only one that I HAVE to listen to as soon as it comes out. It's that good. It a rare thing now a days for podcasts to feel "real", but these guys accomplish that every episode. It is like sitting around with your buddies talking sports, bs'ing and having a good time. It's what good radio would be if they were allowed to swear, eat Popeyes, crack some beers and not have to do a commercial or weather every five minutes. I knows it's branded as Cleveland sports talk, but it's so much bigger and better than that. They touch on so many aspects of sports, journalism and media that you never know what is coming next, but you always know it is going to be entertaining. I've listened to every episode and it has consistently gotten better. The recent addition of guests has taken the show to a new level. What I appreciate the most is that Andre and Zac create an atmosphere where not only do you get to see a different side of guests, but they open up about so many topics that you would never hear them talk about anywhere else. My only gripe is that they haven't told the CONGRAT story yet, but you can bet your sweet caboose that if I see Zac at Portage Lakes or Andre at the Lodi Popeyes I'll be buying them a case of beer to say thanks for this great show.
- Best Sports Talk in ClevelandJanuary 23, 2016 by TwntyOneTwlv from United States
- Glory Days!January 21, 2016 by Cwickmoe from United States
Congrat. These two fat kids from Akron are great. Their opinions are well reasoned and based on their personal experiences in the Northeast Ohio professional sports world. Love it!
- Awesome ListenJanuary 14, 2016 by JakeKnows524 from United States
A to Z is high quality entertainment every listen. Two guys who have been around the league awhile and are very knowledgable. Great combination of humor and quality football information, can't miss this stuff.
- Get Dre and Zac some more sponsors!!January 14, 2016 by MD4545597322778644378 from United States
My favorite pod and I'm not even a Browns fan. Goes straight to the front of the line every time a new episode drops.
- Best sports talk in Cleveland.January 13, 2016 by CdKe11 from United States
If this show were Popeye's, I'd even buy it on a day other than Tuesday at full price.
- It’s the undisputed bestJanuary 11, 2016 by Brett Nehls from United States
One of the favorite parts of my week is getting a new AtoZ Podcast. Some might say I have some pathetic weeks, and you’d be right, but this is about as good as it gets for me. Putting my headphones on, turning on AtoZ, and walking my dog through the neighborhood. There are few things I enjoy more in life than that. These guys know their stuff, and make you laugh along the way. Every time an episode ends, I wish it had gone longer, which is a sign of a great show. Does Zac really need to warn people anymore about bad language? At this point, everyone should know what they are getting from AtoZ. S**t!
- A to Z podcastJanuary 6, 2016 by Sned77 from United States
Awesome show guys!! Best show coming out of Cleveland keep it up.
- AtoZ is Clevelands BS ReportJanuary 4, 2016 by Murph3280 from United States
Awesome Podcast. Must listen for all Cleveland sports fans.
- Required ListeningJanuary 2, 2016 by UTJim80 from United States
A to Z is a must-listen if you are a Cleveland sports fan - especially when it comes to the Browns (or Swenson's). There are only a few sports talk radio shows that I will periodically listen to anymore, but I always listen to A to Z the moment it is out. Also, I realize that "not prepping" for the show is part of the charm, but I think there are times when a LITTLE prep might prevent the 7 sidebars, tangents, and random Andre glory days stories that inevitably pop-up. But, we're gonna get to that...
- Great ShowDecember 31, 2015 by JuiceKovacs from United States
Psst, they'll say things they can't say on the radio. Best way to describe this, 2 respected broadcasters that don't have the fcc standing over their shoulder
- Great podcastDecember 28, 2015 by Howland82 from United States
5 stars for these two fat kids from Akron. Bored with corporate talk radio? Uncensored and real sports and life talk. Check it out.
- Great showDecember 24, 2015 by Tomazibo from United States
Entertaining show about Cleveland sports.
- Thank God for A-ZDecember 23, 2015 by Kurt Feuerstein from United States
They are my therapy every week for dealing with the struggles / successes of the Browns, Cavs, Indians and Ohio State. Best NE Ohio podcast out there.
- Must listen for NE OhioDecember 23, 2015 by Talents still in Akron from United States
You can't call yourself a Browns fan and not listen to this podcast. The guests are varied and keep it full of fresh perspectives.
- Best Browns PodcastDecember 22, 2015 by Emerald110011 from United States
These guys make my monthly drive up and down I-71 just fly by.
- The last remaining source of joy for long-suffering Cleveland sports fansDecember 22, 2015 by AndyInCanada from Canada
When the Cleveland Browns continually throw wet blankets on my soul, this podcast keeps me going. It’s brilliant insight, fantastic stories, a little bit of humor, and pointed critiques of the “leadership” of the Cleveland Browns. Zac & Andre have been in and around Cleveland sports for year, and their in-depth knowledge shows in each and every episode. The frequent interviews of local and national sports figures are also quite enjoyable. If you enjoy intelligent sports-talk and are a fan of Northeast Ohio sports, this is a must-listen.
- Best Podcast for Sports fans!!December 20, 2015 by @DaveP504 from United States
Best podcast around not only in Ohio but all over the country for sports fans...2 talented men who know their stuff and then some!! If you aren't listening to this podcast you're truly missing something special!
- HelloDecember 18, 2015 by Jstunek from United States
This truly is a must listen. Can't wait to see what Dre and ZFJ have in store and see this thing get bigger and better. Congrat.
- Essential listening for the Cleveland Sports fanDecember 18, 2015 by mfletch63 from United States
Great podcast for any Cleveland Sports Fan, two guys who have volumes of experience, knowledge and detail on all the major sports, with a lot of humor to balance the challenges of being a Cleveland Sports Fan. Highly recommended!
- Cleveland Sports Eye OpenerDecember 18, 2015 by Princesswikki from United States
Congrat. This podcast says what we all are thinking about Cleveland sports, but blurts it out in a podcast. Love the interviews with the football coaches & Windhorst, different takes on winning. I look forward to this podcast for real life Cleveland sports talk.
- Five StarsDecember 17, 2015 by Kris V123 from United States
Best podcast around
- Best Browns Podcast on the PlanetDecember 17, 2015 by ClevelandFan3 from United States
This is the best thing going in Northeast Ohio sports talk. Very funny and informative.
- You Must SubscribeDecember 17, 2015 by suittch from United States
What all sports podcasts should aspire to be. These guys have great knowledge of Cleveland and Ohio sports. Provide amazing insight you don't get anywhere else.
- CongratDecember 16, 2015 by KardiacKidLS3 from United States
Best podcast out there. Brings the truth about all things Cleveland sports. At times you will be left in tears laughing. Must listen to, congrat.
- It’s okDecember 16, 2015 by AnthonyQB2 from United States
If you’re a conversion guy, this podcast is perfect for you.
- Honest and hilarious!December 16, 2015 by Alexbaker77 from United States
Love these guys. They don't sugar coat it and don't buy into the same old crap you hear on the radio but still talk about the stuff you want to hear as a Cleveland fan
- CongratDecember 16, 2015 by stimpy41 from United States
- Getting better with ageDecember 16, 2015 by Robthomas780 from United States
A solid podcast that has been getting better with each episode. I would have given 5 stars for Zack's fatness and Andre's baldness regardless. Congrat.
- My Go To PodcastDecember 16, 2015 by Dawgpoundnuke from United States
This is THE podcast I anxiously wait for twice a week. The insight they bring from working for the Browns and the stories they tell are both educational and very entertaining. Nobody does it like Andre and Zac. Top shelf!
- The best thing in Cleveland Sports talk... Hands down.December 16, 2015 by R.derb from United States
A to Z is like sitting there listening to your friends BS about sports, if your friends had a clue what they were talking about.
- Congrat you guys are the bestDecember 15, 2015 by Dustin from Valley City from United States
The best podcast out there hands down. Guests are good, Andre and Zac are hilarious.
- CongratDecember 15, 2015 by PaulyP08 from United States
Great podcast. Love the honesty in breaking down all sports just not the Browns. Congrat
- Awesome!December 15, 2015 by MJS 3 from United States
Refreshing to hear sports talk not geared toward hot takes and dividing the audience. Would be cool to have callers at some point in the podcast. Very entertaining, I just wish it was 2 hours!
- No holds barredDecember 15, 2015 by Aegrant71 from United States
Different feel than most talk radio. These two know Cleveland area sports and tell it like it is (the good and the bad). Plus they have some funny stories.
- CongratDecember 15, 2015 by SJS user from United States
More story time, less introduction
- Great Northeast Ohio sports podcastDecember 15, 2015 by Mielcajc from United States
It's thirrrrrddd downnnnnnnnn The good, the bad, and the ugly of Cleveland sports. Refreshing and entertaining podcast.
- Hilarious and InformativeDecember 15, 2015 by Christa82 from United States
These guys are funny, honest, and have great takes on everything Cleveland sports. Love the stories about old players, personnel, etc.
- Great podDecember 15, 2015 by Apearse84 from United States
Real talk on Cleveland sports
- MUST LISTEN STUFFDecember 15, 2015 by PatInShaker from United States
This podcast is must listen to stuff. Zac and Dre are some of the best in Cleveland that keep it real. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this podcast to everyone!
- A to Z great stuff!December 15, 2015 by Rhoov514 from United States
Just listened to the latest podcast and as usual, great stories and insight. I now look forward to new episodes every week.
- A must listen for any fan of CLE sportsDecember 15, 2015 by JaRod19852323 from United States
Zac and Dre's NEO upbringing and history give them a perspective that many can relate to, but what makes this great are the stories that come from decades in the industry and around the sports scene. These guys attack issues with an irreverence that is needed to be a fan of the Browns and most Cleveland teams. You have to be able to laugh at this stuff... I enjoy them not beating around the bush on topics of race, class, etc., but it's def not their shtick. The conversations they have are like many of the ones people have "in real life." Sometimes they get lost on inside jokes or hyper local references, but they are getting better over time. All part of "the process" we in Cleveland should be familiar with, but these guys *are* actually developing. Keep it up guys!
- Love the relaxed nature of the showDecember 15, 2015 by Jared M55 from United States
Great insight by two guys who know Cleveland sports!
- Love this podcast!December 15, 2015 by Dawgpound333 from United States
- Great podcastNovember 24, 2015 by bigjmac0815 from United States
One of the best sports podcasts out there. Andre and Zac are smart when it comes to sports especially the Browns and aren't afraid to be honest about topics despite the fact that people like to criticize them for it.
- Northeast Ohio SportsNovember 24, 2015 by teedubya from United States
This is the best Cleveland centric sports show there is, bar none!!!
- Love it!!November 24, 2015 by PJC7676 from United States
One of my must listens once it's available. Love the truth and the shandy.
- Best Podcast out there hands downNovember 12, 2015 by Mhspeas from United States
Real sports talk for two dudes from AK Rowdy... Best podcast out there
- YUPOctober 16, 2015 by Yurrrrboi from United States
- Can't get enoughOctober 15, 2015 by Tannehill Express from United States
Keep it up guys! ITS THIRD DOWNNNNNNNN
- A to Z makes it a little less sad being a Browns fan.March 26, 2015 by John Pezz from United States
As a long suffering Browns fan the A to Z podcast is a wonderful distraction to all the complaining and noise you hear on Cleveland sports talk. These guys get it and they're not afraid to speak the truth. If I could buy them some beer and chicken I would! Keep up the good work fellas.
- You are here!!!February 7, 2015 by Alexcentralstation from United States
I found you awesome guys! Thanks for the podcast!!! Abrazos from Bolivia!
- Ohio Sportstalk That Won’t Make You Want To Take Your Talents To SouthbeachJanuary 19, 2015 by JoelDavidClark from United States
These guys actually know what they’re talking about. Extremely educated, yet hilariously delivered insights on what’s going on in the world of Ohio sports.
Andre and Zac on NBA All-Star Weekend, the sports calendar, trade deadlines and the usual nonsense.
Powered by the Simple Podcast Press Player